- Known until recently as Estremadura, Lisboa benefits from cool breezes blowing in from the Atlantic, keeping wines from this region fresh and crisp.
- A wine for every occasion. Succulent peach flesh, with notes of acacia honey and buttery popcorn. The finish explodes with fresh lime and juicy pineapple. Saúde!
- This white tastes great with chorizo, garlic mushrooms, duck rice and smoked gouda.
- Each box is 2.25 litres and contains the equivalent of 3x750ml bottles.
- Bag-in-box wine stays fresh for 6 weeks after opening, simply pop it in the fridge and enjoy a glass whenever.
- Drinking wine from a box produces 10x less CO₂ compared to single-use glass bottles so is a sustainable option for all wine lovers.