- Famous for rustic reds, especially ‘field blends’ made from local grape varieties. This Portuguese powerhouse blends two local grapes; Aragonez and Trincadeira - throwing some Syrah (Shiraz to the Aussies) in for good measure. Ageing in both French and American oak smooths out the rough edges. A box wine worthy of a decanter.
- A serious wine for serious enjoyment. Crunchy blackcurrants and berries layered with dark chocolate and black forest gateaux. Full-bodied and well-
structured with a long, savoury finish.
- This red tastes great with marinated olives, lemon pepper prawns, chicken piri-piri and goats cheese.
- Each box is 2.25 litres and contains the equivalent of 3x750ml bottles.
- Bag-in-box wine stays fresh for 6 weeks after opening, simply pop it in the fridge and enjoy a glass whenever.
- Drinking wine from a box produces 10x less CO₂ compared to single-use glass bottles so is a sustainable option for all wine lovers.