- This dry pale pink Rosé is packed with crunchy red fruit and notes of white flowers on the nose, followed by redcurrant and raspberry on the palate. The finish is long and dry, with hints of sweet fruit – alpine strawberries with a dusting of white pepper.
- Personally picked by Phillip Schofield and produced by Viticultori d’Italia in Verona, this pale Rosato is similar in style to a Cote de Provence Rosé.
- This easy to drink crowd pleaser is perfect with a creamy goats cheese, parma ham, melon and seafood pastas.
- Each box is 2.25litres and contains the equivalent of 3x750ml bottles.
- Bag-in-box wine stays fresh for 6 weeks after opening, simply pop it in the fridge and enjoy a glass whenever.
- Drinking wine from a box produces 10x less CO₂ compared to single-use glass bottles so is a sustainable option for all wine lovers. Phillip Schofield selects premium wines that don’t cost the earth