- A fruity white, with delicate aromas of white flowers and orange blossom, this Falanghina tickles the taste buds with green apple, quince and lime flavours and a crisp, minerally finish.
- Personally picked by Phillip Schofield and produced by Antica Hirpinia in Taurasi.
- This white is perfect with grilled feta, fish & chips, pizza bianca and asparagus & goats cheese ravioli.
- Each box is 2.25 litres and contains the equivalent of 3x750ml bottles.
- Bag-in-box wine stays fresh for 6 weeks after opening, simply pop it in the fridge and enjoy a glass whenever.
- Drinking wine from a box produces 10x less CO₂ compared to single-use glass bottles so is a sustainable option for all wine lovers. Phillip Schofield selects premium wines that don’t cost the earth.
Free Same Day Local Hertfordshire Delivery (Mon -Fri) Orders over £40
Free Click & Collect
Free Express Delivery On orders Over £70
Next Day Delivery (1 Working Day) - £8.99 *if ordered by 3pm
Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days) - £5.99*
Express Delivery (2 working days) - £7.99*
*UK Mainland Only