Meteor Pils, the flagship of the METEOR brewery
- 5% Alc. Flight.
- Color: limpid and pale yellow
- Mousse: unbleached with fine bubbles
- Nose: very pronounced and fragrant with a dominance of floral hops
- Palate: The most hoppy of our beers. You can feel the bitterness and the Strisselspalt hops express itself in all its nobility. However, it remains very easy to drink and light. A beer that will not leave you indifferent.
To drink with: seafood, in particular crab, langoustines, crayfish.
Distinctive signs :
- Gold medal at the World Beer Awards France Winner in the category Lager - Czech Style Pale 2017
- Gold medal at the European Beer Star in the Bohemian-Style Pilsner category 2017
- Silver medal in the competition for the best French beers in the USA 2017
- Silver medal in the competition for the best French beers in Asia 2017
- Gold medal at the competition for the best French beers in the USA 2016
- Gold medal at the 2016 general agricultural competition
- Gold medal at the 2014 beer world
The little story: Meteor Pils beer is a Pilsner-type beer with hop flower brewed by Meteor in Alsace, created in 1927 by Louis and Frédéric Haag. In 1931 it obtained official authorization from the Czech government to call itself PILS.