This Halloween period doesn’t just have to be about carving pumpkins and kids knocking on your door at all hours of the night.
Here at Drink Station we support your right to a good drink with your friends and family, so we thought we’d give you a great recipe for a devilish Halloween drink to serve up on the spooky evening itself.
Blood Red Halloween Cocktail
Ingredients You’ll Need (Serves 4)
- 225 ml Au Vodka
- 3 drops of black food colouring
- 250ml pomegranate juice
- 4 dashes of orange bitters
- Pomegranate seeds to serve on side (optional)
- 1 tbsp honey or golden syrup
- Black sugar or black cake sprinkles
How to make it
- Dip your finger into the honey or golden syrup and rub around the rim of 4x martini glasses
- Roll the rim through the black sugar or cake sprinkles to coat the rim of each glass
- Fill a large cocktail shaker with a big handful of ice cubes and add the vodka, pomegranate juice, orange bitters and drops of food colouring.
- Shake well to break ice down and fully combine the cocktail, divide between the four glasses.
- Serve – if you dare.
Whatever the occasion, cocktails are always fun and entertaining. Lending a feeling of class and elegance to an otherwise ordinary evening or event. Over the coming weeks and months we will be releasing more great cocktail ideas, make sure to follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook to keep up to date and see the next great recipe we release for your drinking pleasure.
We hope you enjoy this recipe, if you enjoyed this one, please check out our shop!